29 November 2011

DIY and Project Inspiration

I've come across Pinterest on many occasions and heard of it when it came out last year.  I never had any inclination to browse too much or join, as I felt it was just one more account to add to my online identity, which is already extensive enough.  Recently though it's become more popular and EVERYONE is talking about it.  I decided to head over and see if I could find some inspiration for some home decor or jewelry.  I was pleasantly surprised!

Homemade twine lamps. Could see these spray painted black and hung in our living room.
Bracelet idea.  Now where to get the giant chain from....
Possible ornamentation for jewelry--might try this with fabric!
Finally, something I can do with all those extra keys lying around the house :)
Pretty neat idea for some leftover costume jewelry

Actually "pinned" from Urban Outfitters, but there might actually be a neat design right here!

Just a few little bits and pieces.  Not bad for my first trawl.  I don't think I'll be back on a regular basis, but maybe whenever my muse decides she's on strike!


No comments:

Post a Comment