19 November 2011

Photography Services

I had to go back and count how many cameras I've used over the years.  I've had the 18-exposure snapshot cameras.  I've had my Nikon N75 (still in use).  I've had my Kodak point-and-shoot (which, by the way, still had a viewfinder!).  I've used my mom's Canon Rebel XTi.  I've had my Casio point-and-shoot.  And finally, after all these years, I've decided that I'm going to offer up my photography services to those who want them.


Here are a few things that I am able to do.  You might be an awesome photographer and just don't have the digital post-processing capabilities, or you might be an Etsy shop owner with a point-and-shoot camera who needs to make your items pop, but either way, I'm here to help!








Please contact me for a quote if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment