18 November 2011

Egg Nog and Photomerging

Oh yes, it's THAT time of year again.


Time for mulled apple cider in the crockpot and EGG NOG & NUTMEG! 




Ooooh yeah.  Can't keep a good girl down when she's got warm fuzzy drinks and comfort foods for the fall.  The oranges in our backyard are almost ripe, too...that means fresh orange zest for the apple cider! Mmm....


I've also been working in Photoshop when I'm not at work, and I just rediscovered the "photo merge" tool.  In the old versions of Photoshop it was a TERRIBLE function and the results had to be doctored beyond recognition.  Now, all I have to do is select my images, select the type of merge and VOILA!  I tried it on a multi-scan of a screen print I did last year that was bigger than the scanner bed and I have yet to discover a mistake in the merge.  Check it out (click to enlarge):




Not bad!  I'll have to do this more with some panoramic shots and see if I can correct perspective.



No comments:

Post a Comment